Do you know enough about your supply chain and the companies that you do business with?
At B-Loony we believe that a fully transparent and sustainable supply chain should be at the heart of everything that we do.
That is why we are audited yearly by SEDEX, a global membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical supply chains and have signed up to their Ethical Trading Initiative which commits us to the following code:
• Employment is freely chosen
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
• Working conditions are safe and hygienic
• Child labour shall not be used
• Living wages are paid
• Working hours are not excessive
• No discrimination is practised
• Regular employment is provided
• No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
No matter where in the world our suppliers are based, we firmly believe that policies must be in place that protect workers’ rights and respect the environment.
Being audited by SEDEX ensures that we know who we work with.