B-Loony Ltd is fully committed to meeting its responsibilities under the applicable environmental directives and regulations and has set specific goals and objectives to meet those responsibilities.
To achieve the agreed targets and objectives a responsible person has been appointed who will ensure that the relevant Company policies and procedures are effectively maintained and implemented.
To comply with environmental statutory provisions and the duties imposed by those provisions, B-Loony Ltd will ensure that the significant impacts of its activities on the environment shall be assessed and documented.
Through the introduction of the above policies and procedures B-Loony Ltd will implement measures to ensure that the environmental effects of its activities are minimised. Any waste created will be correctly stored, discharged and disposed of, and will be continually reviewed and reduced wherever possible.
Environmental issues will be regularly discussed and reviewed. Any subsequent corrective action requirements shall be recorded in accordance with Company procedures.
B-Loony Ltd will also ensure that regular compliance reviews are carried out to ensure conformance to environmental regulations, and of their procedures, targets, training and of this policy in order that continuous improvement is achieved.
Environmental Mission Statement
B-Loony Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and to promoting sustainability within its own operations and those of our suppliers.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are to:
- Use an accredited program to ensure environmental and sustainability best practice in all our activities.
- Actively promote our environmental and sustainability polices both within the company and with our supply chain.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise our environmental impact through the selection of the least damaging source of its power and raw material requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and by our customers and suppliers.
- Design, develop, source, and produce our product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Assist our customers to use and dispose of our products after use with the least environmental impact.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.